Grater Goods and 212 Music Group presents...
- Spaced Out Sessions -
An intimate, spaced out concert at Grater Goods deli & wine bar.
Numbers are limited and no door sales available.
Doors open 5.30pm. Show starts at 7pm.
Dinner available until 6.45, platters thereafter.
- October 21st - Don Coulter $30 + gst
October 28th - Jackie Bristow $30 + gst
- November 4th - T.H.R.A.M Ensemble (classical trio) $30 +gst
- November 11th - Dillastrate $30 + gst
- November 18th - Alanna Eileen $30 + gst
- November 25th - Flip Grater, Your Indigo, Fraser Ross.
Free tickets available here
- December 2nd - PRINS $30 + gst
- December 9th - Anna Coddington $50 +gst
- December 16th - The Unicorn (cabaret show) $30 + gst
- December 23rd - French For Rabbits $45 +gst
- January 6th - Rodney Fisher $45 +gst
- January 27th - Volts $20 +gst
- February 3rd - Stonehurst (acoustic set) $30 +gst
- February 10th - Ben Woods $30 + gst
- February 17th - SHAYNA $30 +gst
- March 3rd - Too Woke For Toast $30 +gst
- March 10th - Lee Martin $30 +gst
- April 7th - Marsha $30 +gst